(photo credit Michelle Liles)
Portrait photography packages ($100-400)
There is no travel fee if you stay within 20 miles of Queen Creek. That being said, if you have a spot in mind that is farther out, let’s do it. The fee is what you pay on shoot day and when you see you images, you can choose to stay with that or upgrade your package.
- Up to one hour session time/location of your choosing
- Photographer chosen Editing (includes: exposure, tone, crop and color adjustments – limited photoshop) JPG images
- Online Image Gallery (you can screen shot the proofs with my watermark and post them on social media)
- Online download of high resolution copyright released Digital Print Files (not to be posted online)
- Low resolution watermarked (just signature) Digital Files that are re-sized and ready for online posting
- Online Professional Photography Products available to order directly online
Additional Information: Rescheduling permitted, no deposit required. Retouching available for a limited time for an additional fee. Up to 5 people included ($10/head after that). Flash Drive $15. Photo CD $15. Individual images $20. Direct download free. $1/mile Travel fees apply when 20 miles from Queen Creek, billed round trip.
- $100: A la Carte. No Images (no #4 or #5)
- $250 Beginner: Top 10 images
- $300 Novice: Top 15 images
- $350 Non-Pro: Top 20 images
- $400 Professional: All Images and "at" cost printing